Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Heather and Ricky Engagement Pictures





I have known Heather and Ricky for a long time. Ricky is my husbands best friend from college. 
After graduation Ricky moved back to Georgia but we always kept in touch. Shortly after he moved he met Heather and the rest is history!

The past weekend my husband and I made the 7 hour drive to Georgia for the weekend so I could be there when Heather got her wedding dress. 
Sunday morning before we had to drive back to Orlando, we stopped at this amazing old store in their home town for some quick engagement pictures. It was extremely cold, you can't tell from the pictures but there was also some snow in the air. These guys were troopers and rocked their shoot! 

I can't wait for the wedding in October guys!! See you then!






































See the rest of the pictures  here


No comments:

Post a Comment